Gloucestershire Probation Trust is a great place to work.
We have more than 200 staff working in a wide range of full and part-time jobs.
We offer a range of excellent staff benefits, including flexible working and access to the local government pension scheme. We aim to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community of Gloucestershire and are an Equal Opportunities employer. All staff have access to a range of training and development opportunities.
About our staff
Around 60 per cent of our staff work directly with offenders. These include:
- Probation Officers - working directly with offenders
- Probation Service Officers - assisting the work of probation officers
- Administrators - providing administrative support to probation staff
- Community Payback - supervising offenders completing Unpaid Work in the community.
- We also have a wide range of job opportunities for those who are interested in working in IT, Admin, Finance, HR and Communications.
Please see the menu options on the left or the link below for details for Probation Officer and Probation Services Officer training with Gloucestershire Probation Trust.
If you would like to work with us please visit the Jobs in Probation website, select "Gloucestershire Probation Trust" from the Probation Trust drop down box and then click 'Go'. To apply on-line you will need to register.